2022 2nd International Conference on Electronics, Circuits and Information Engineering (ECIE 2022) will be held from 7th to 9th, January 2022 in Xiamen, China. ECIE2022 is an international forum for scientists, engineers, and practitioners to present their latest research and development results in all areas of Electronics, Circuits, and Information Engineering. Conference topics mainly include but are not limited to Software engineering, Power and energy circuits, Optoelectronics, Single-chip microcomputer technology, etc. ECIE 2022 welcomes all high-quality research papers and presentations from related research fields.
For more topics, please refer to Call for Papers.
Paper submission deadline: 26th December 2021
Notification of Acceptance: 4th January 2022
Registration Deadline: 5th January 2022
Final Submission Deadline: 6th January 2022
Conference Date: 7th-9th January 2022
1. All papers, both invited and contributed, will be reviewed by two or three experts from the committees. After a careful reviewing process, All accepted papers of ECIE 2022 will be published by Journal of Physics: Conference Series (ISSN: 1742-6588) and submitted for indexing by Ei Compendex and Scopus.
Please note that the final approval of all manuscripts will be decided by the editorial board of the publisher, and the publisher reserves its right not to accept the papers at its discretion.
2. The submitted papers must not be under consideration elsewhere.
3. Please submit the full paper, if presentation and publication are both needed.
4. Please send the full paper(word+pdf) to the 【SUBMISSION SYSTEM】
5. If you have any questions, or need any materials in English, please contact Ms. Li